Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Progress and Plans

I've been cutting out blocks for a quilt this morning, so there's not much to show yet on the sewing front.

Here's an update on my progress and plans:
  • The demo skirts are on their way to intended recipients--now comes the test of how well they fit. Hopefully I'll get some photos to post . . . yep, that's a hint!
  • The pencil case is in use. It's just the right size to hold my knitting nick-nacks and I'm keeping an eye out for tips and tricks for sewing zips more effectively.
  • Next stop on the "Sew with Me" itinerary will be a pair of elastic waist shorts. I figure that's a logical progression from the elastic waist skirts

I've also been shopping around for a compact digital camera, since I'm hoping to start selling on Etsy soon. I've been using my Digital SLR just about every day and I LOVE it, but it's quite bulky and gives me a lot more than I need for every day.

No comments: