Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"C" is for "Cute Critters"

I had to go back to the haberdashery warehouse this week to buy the wadding for the class quilts. Just like last time, I prepared myself for the visit with a list and a steely resolve, but this time, a few little extras did sneak into my purchases. Who could resist these cute critters? Especially when they were lurking by the counter in a discount rack for only a dollar a bag: I think they will just have to keep my butterflies company--besides I do want to make the point that "quilting" doesn't just have to be about lots of fancy tiny little stitches. So there! $1 worth of cuteness added to my life.

2 comments:

Dee said...

oh i love your cute critters! were there ny more where they came from? :)

Chiara Z said...

Afraid not--it was a clearance bin, hence the $1 price tag.