Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog Dilemma

A little while ago I gave out a "word puzzle" to do with "what is a good name for some-one who sews?" Today I have a related dilemma. I have two blogs. This one for beginner sewing people, and coincidentally sharing stories and pictures about my sewing. And my other blog--ztwistart.blogspot.com-- which is about my textile art work, experiences and ideas. Earlier this week, my beginner patchwork class made it into a post or two here. That seems fair enough. The issues are relevant for beginning to sew. Today my friend V's quilt made it into my other blog. It's a beauty! And it got me thinking about colour schemes which go beyond the quilt itself. That seems fair enough too. So here's my dilemma . . . when does sewing become art? Ideas please . . .

1 comment:

Dee said...

that is one to ponder... is it a cop out if i say that like all art it is in the eye of the artist/maker?