Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Fragment of Prettiness

Tidying up is the order of the day. Just to prove the point, here's what the nearest corner of my cutting table looks like:

  • * The featured "pretty" in the middle is a couple of sample squares from my quilt class. These are the fabrics I'm planning to use to make a demo quilt alongside the students.
  • * The pen, should be in my handbag.
  • * The pincushion is one of several that live in this room, but it really doesn't have to be on the cutting table unless I'm actually pinning something out.
  • * on the left we have a piece of bubble wrap, which is part of the packaging from my new computer
  • * the scrap of yellow fabric is leftover from the cutting frenzy of Wednesday when I was preparing for my new class.

And what I photographed is just about the clearest square foot in the whole room--floor included. So I have a task ahead of me.

2 comments:

Crochet Fun Hub said...

Not worry, I am much worse than you in this. If you come to my living room you'll be shocked by what you see.

Chiara Z said...

Thanks for the reassurance:), but you haven't seen the worst of my place yet.